For the last 3 months I have been working with Rent-A-Coder Coders to develop [[url removed, login to view]] and its 8 (and growing) child sites. I am now ready to launch these sites but first I need site managers. Each of my 8 sites will compete against one another for one (1) month period time for one (1) $300 bonus to be paid on Rent-A-Coder.
**Site Competition and bonus
SITE SCORE = NEW USERS + (NEW FORUM THREADS/2) + (UNIQUE VISITORS/20) + ((PAGE HITS / 40) * AVERAGE NUMBER OF PAGE VIEWS PER VISITOR)
Of course, I have sole discretion on who receives the disbursement of the bonus if I believe that a manager has abused the site by posting fake threads, entering fake users, or posting misleading ads that have a high click through rate. I do, however, **_guarantee that a bonus will be given_** and that that bonus will be visible to all on Rent-A-Coder.
**Site managers _will_ be responsible for the following for _ONE_ (1) month
**1) *_Initial loading of original content_* that I provide. Each site has three 750 word plus articles as well as 10-20 short tutorials (See attached zip file for an example of the content you will be expected to load!!!). The users will utilize Typo3 (which drives each site) to load all content. You may read more about typo3 at [[url removed, login to view]] (which will actually be one of your competitors). You must have all content entered into the site within three (3) days after I accept your bid.
2) *_Forum moderation_* - manage the vbulletin forums and respond to questions placed by your visitors if you choose.
3) *_Search engine placement_* - site managers will be given an overture or google account with $50 for search engine placement. (I know it doesn't sound like much but I'm hoping to add more each month)
4) *_Compete_* - see below.
5) *_Have a yahoo messenger account_* for communication with me and the system administrator.
6) Site managers are encouraged to add new content to their sites, however, this content **_must_** be ORIGINAL.
7) I encourage each manager to cross link their sites with similar communities that cultivate similar ideas.
**Site managers _will NOT_ be responsible for the following****
**1) Generating leads
2) Generating revenue
3) Generating consulting business
Typo3 experience a plus.