518277 Complete Cloning Of Website Style

I need someone to finish cloning the style of a website.

The website to be copied is [url removed, login to view]

I just closed a project that was 90% completed on this matter and I need someone to finish the other 10%.

The site uses smarty templates (.tpl).

PM me on PMB for the current website as well as for the short list of things that need to be done.

This project should take an hour or so. Payment via escrow.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Beceriler: Her şey Kabul, CSS, HTML, PHP, Smarty PHP, Şablonlar

Daha fazlasını gör: templates of website, smarty templates website, complete completed, short complete questions, website smarty, cloning php, php smarty tpl, php website smarty website, css templates smarty, website smarty templates, smarty templates css, website templates smarty, smarty css templates, complete css templates, smarty css style, smarty website, cloning, website style, site cloning, smarty tpl css, tpl css, css complete project, tpl smarty css, complete css website, css smarty templates

İşveren Hakkında:
( 3 değerlendirme )

Proje NO: #2264211



ready to start, please send me the necessary information.

1 gün içinde %selectedBids___i_sum_sub_4%%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_5% USD
(43 Değerlendirme)