THE PROBLEM: Through interviewing and working with customers, we discovered that many firms waste time creating and delivering project status reports to their clients. Often, law firms have created custom reporting solutions in-house that cannot be upgraded and/or that are prone to system failure.
Allow firm clients to generate status reports as needed and automate the delivery of those reports.
details of funtionality
- Management of users, where users have roles and permissions.
- Control which data each user can view on reports.
- Users can create, save, and configure report templates.
- Report templates will have saved query parameters, a report layout, and automated delivery options (i.e., a schedule and recipients). Sample report templates can be viewed using the following links: - Sample Letter report layout
- Sample Snapshot/summary report layout
- Data to be displayed on a report template (per the user-defined query parameters) can be further filtered and sorted by the user.
- Automated data import (nightly) from the customers’ source database.
- Generally, customers’ source databases will be coming from a handful of CRM applications; the relevant data needed by this web app will be extracted in a consistent architecture/schema so it can be imported to the web app database in a consistent manner. In other words, the data to be imported into the web database will have the same layout and structure regardless of the customer’s source database architecture.
- I will develop the export utility to get data out of the customers’ source CRM database.
- You will need to develop the functionality to get the exported CRM data into the web database.
- The app should be able to be hosted by a third-party remote hosting service.
- On-demand report export to pdf, csv, and Excel formats.
- Ability for users to email the law firm customer.
- Ability for users to view reference documents/files uploaded by the law firm customer.
- An effective and flexible data model that can accommodate future features
Source code instrumentation to monitor usage for analysis and troubleshooting.
- In later versions, users will be able to: - Input limited data from specified report formats, and export that user-entered data back to the law firm customer’s source database.
- Monthly payment processing to collect payment from law firm customers.
- User usage metrics, which can be configured by a user into a dashboard-style display.
- Data integration to import data from law firms’ clients’ accounting systems into this web database.
We have a video that will give an idea of how the app might work. We will come up with APP design and wireframing
50 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 2753$ teklif veriyor
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks