A 2 minute video explaining the project can be viewed here.
[url removed, login to view]
We need help integrating an online design editor module (eDocBuilder) with our Magento website. We have the general guideline for the integration, we just need someone to put it all together and make it work. The online design editor (eDocBuilder) is a SaaS product, and allows users to upload/scale/crop images on the fly, typeset text, and generate a high-res PDF file for printing.
Using Magento's shopping cart, here is how we need it to work:
1. For products that can be customized by the customer, we need to link customers from our order form to the approperiate design on EDocBuilder.
2. Once they launch the design editor, the customer will be able to interact with the eDocBuilder (the functionality here of editing, generating preview images, is all done by eDocBuilder). Once the customer approves the design, eDocBuilder will generate a high-res PDF file for printing. Again, all of this will be handled and stored by eDocBuilder.
3. eDocBuilder has the flexibility to link to a CSS sheet or have its own inline styling. This page, and eDocBuilder must be given a responsive/mobile friendly layout.
4. Then, the customer returns to the the normal order form and checks out. They need to be able to have an "edit design" button in the cart, to return to their editing session if necessary. Also need to show a small preview (proof) of the customized design in the shopping cart (also generated by eDocBuilder).
5. If the customer adds designs with different information, each business card must be listed as a separate line item in the cart.
6. This should be packaged as a module/extension within Magento, so that each product created has the option to choose a docID / docPassword to link to its respective eDocBuilder file.
Here is a sample product: (Click the Medium Magnet)
[url removed, login to view]
Turnaround - We would like this project complete within 2 weeks of acceptance
Payment schedule: 10% upfront 25% upon delivery of alpha version 25% upon delivery of beta version 25% upon acceptance of final product 15% within 14 days quality assurance period
Bu iş için 26 freelancer ortalamada $1331 teklif veriyor
Thankyou for your project. I reviewed your requirement. we can do it for you. Please check PMB for more details. Thankyou!
Hello ,we have gone through your project named Integrate EDocBuilder into Magento Website and we like to convey that we have already done similar kind of projects before also. We can address any concerns that you might Daha Fazla
Hello sir, Ready to start working on your project. We aim to gives you absolute solutions. Kindly check our high rated portfolio in PMB... Thanks.
We are ISO 9001:2008 certified and BBB accredited website Design & Development Company with 9 year of field experience. Please check the PMB in details. Thanks, Kul
Here are Magento Experts , please check Our Latest Magento work In PMB For Our Experience and skills Regarding Magento projects and Let me start your work , Thanks
Hello, We are ready to start working on the project. Please check your inbox for more details, thanks!
Hi, Experts team of SEO/Wordpress/PHP/joomla/Drupal/Magento/AJAX/Codeigniter developers and designers. Thanks Gaurav
Please check pmb for more details. Regards Sourav Acumen Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd.
Hi, Greetings, Kindly check PMB for detailed proposal. Regards, Abinaya.
Hello Please read more than private message thank you
I can help you do it perfectly. I have more than 3 years work with Magento. Hope we'll work together, thanks!
Hi, Magento is my favorite eCommerce platform, please check private message for more details.
We are a professionally managed IS0 9001:2008 certified web development company. We established in 2007 and giving highly professional services from Last 6 years. Our team has extensive experience and we have many clie Daha Fazla
Kindly Check PMB for the same,we are expert for this and can do this work on time,check some of our work in pmb ready to start immediate
===============Hi, Greetings from WordPress Passionates team. I am glad that you posted this job in freelancer platform. Please check my detail proposal in your inbox, and let me know your availability to discuss furth Daha Fazla
Hello Sir, We have gone through the details you have provided and would be pleased to work on this with you to deliver the results that you have expected and We are sure you will not be disappointed if you give us Daha Fazla
My name is Salim Sabic; I am an experienced web and LMS developer & integrator, I worked at many projects as an cooperator and Consultant. I am holding an Master in IT and my specialty are E-learning and distance lear Daha Fazla