The registerd users site would have the capabilities of a ptc script but:
- the clicks of a user on a site only count toward the views of their sites.
- the clicks would have detailed click records (date, time, country, ip, user).
- the registered user can submit a site for aproval
- the sites of the user aproved will appear to other users for clicking until credits run out.
- there will be no timer of any sort, the site just opens on another window(but recorded on the site first)
The frontend of the site would be like a modern directory listing site, that is:
- categorie sorted
- front page listing feature sites/pages
- listing made of title and max 2 lines of description
- count hits on sites cliked, but not on the same database of the registered users.
- sites would be the same as the registered users will see
Backoffice(only admin) will allow:
- managing users (users are only created by admin), like number of sites per day, number of sites allowd to submit, etc)
- managing sites (approve, add, exclude, categories)
- detailed reports on demand for a site on the database (ip, country, date time of visits,user that visit)
- manage banners and ads
Backoffice for registered users should have few possibilities, just change password, submit their site, view how many hits it has, how many it had, erase, change sites)
Frontend should be clean an modern listing, (listings like [url removed, login to view] or something similar woul be nice)
No mention of login to registered users (they login in something like [url removed, login to view]
Should make frontend independent from backoffices, just using the same database to fetch sites to display
can run multiple frontends on diferent domains, still using the same database.
Require apealing design on frontend, minimum graphics, more css styles.