I'm building a POC for a B2B website that will sync with a native iPhone app. In the initial development, i have the following requirements:
1. Install Drupal 7.2
2. Install the Commerce module and all prerequisite files
3. Install the Services module and all prerequisite files (for web services or a similar RESTful API for Drupal)
4. Install a module to restrict access to products (records) in a database based on authenticated User ID (meaning Brand A can only CRUD products in the database that belong to Brand A). I was thinking that the Premium Content module might allow for this functionality.
5. Create a web page for Retailer (Customer) to update their information (Name, Address, email, etc.)
6. Create a web page for Orders to allow a retailer and brands to view only orders to which they are related.
7. Create a web page for Products to allow brands to CRUD products.
Have included some wireframes for "conceptual" design (I obviously expect more user experience than the wireframe).
Additional clarifying requirements:
1. Must have a basic landing page with top navigation header, links to the Product, Orders, and Customers pages
2. Must have basic log in using OAuth to Google and Facebook or through a basic Register/Sign-in.
3. Product table must have the following fields: Product Name, SKU, BarcodeID,
a. Product Name
d. Pattern: <drop down with values: Solid, Stripes, Plaid, Two Tone, Graphic>
e. Color (Primary): <drop down with values: Black, White, Grey, Red, Pink, Orange, Blue, Green, Yellow, Purple>.
f. Color (Secondary): <this needs to be a multi select with the values: Black, White, Grey, Red, Pink, Orange, Blue, Green, Yellow, Purple>
g. Size: <free form text user entering comma separated values such as S, M, L, XL>
h. Gender: <drop down for Male or Female>
i. Category: <drop down with values: Dress, Jeans, Button-up, Pants, Jackets, T-shirt, Sweater, Blouse, Skirt)
j. Image: must contain a copy of the image
4. Order table must have the following value:
b. Customer Name
c. Order Ship Date
d. Order Cancelation Date
e. Order Created Date
f. Order Status <drop down of values: Notes, Submitted, Processed, Shipped, Cancelled>
I've attached another wireframe to hopefully give direction.
Bu iş için 12 freelancer ortalamada $691 teklif veriyor
Dear sir .. we can assist you for an optimum cost. Thanks
Hello mate, we are very experienced web developers. We would love to work for you. Please have a look at our profile and consider us. Cheers.
Hi, i'm professional web developer and administrator, i have strong knowledge of all required technologies, and i would like to offer you my services. Please send me complete specification and or design of the applicat Daha Fazla
Hello, I have provided the details in private message. Please check PM. Regards.
Hi , I am a Drupal developer with solid working experience in Drupal 6 & Drupal 7, I am sure i will be able to take your project forward as i have good experience working with Drupal APIs , Hooks & Custom module develo Daha Fazla
+++ This is my job. I'm ready to begin now. Pm for me. Thanks
Drupal experts are here, have done many commerce sites in Drupal. Please open PMB to check our sample work.
Hi, i can develop this for [login to view URL] will find me on skyp,e : bujhbe
Some of the best designed with us. Do design and let your site speak for you.
It's an easy task for [login to view URL] have gone through your requirements and we are ready to start the work immediately on your project. Please see the attached list of company's projects. Also please check the PMB.Thanks.
Hi sir, I have analyzed your requirements in detail and I have sent everything in PM. Please read it. We are a LA based agile software development company. So we are able to work with you in a very near time zone with Daha Fazla