I am working on a small PHP/MySQL web site. I can take care of all the PHP / MySQL. I need help with CSS. I know exactly what I want to achieve in terms of look and feel, but I need help specifically with:
1) the css file
2) clear instructions as to where to put the appropriate DIV / SPAN / CLASS / ID tags in my PHP files that make up the web site.
I will do all the work from my end, what I will need from you is CSS instructions via Skype or e-mail.
The structure of the web site is very simple.
- main home page (top level)
- categories page (second level)
- subcategories page (third level)
- collection page (fourth level)
- individual item page (fifth level)
The categories / subcategories / collections / items are all different, but they will all have the same CSS template.
Ready to start immediately if the price is right. Keep in mind I ONLY NEED CSS HELP. I will do everything else. I can provide with mock-ups of the styles I need if you PM me.