Simple Webpage Generator
This project will create an interface for the end user to customize a section of a webpage, create/edit categories and also create/edit subcategories that will contain links to external documents.
1. Note: Our websites are built using Adobe Publish, please familiarize yourself with this structure before you build. And the display page will be an “include” into an existing webpage.
2. This must be built in PHP
3. This small application will have 2 parts:
• The input page
• The display page
The Input Page
1. The input page will be the user interface in which the end user will create, edit, delete, or rearrange order of:
a. Rich Text boxes
c. Sub categories
i. External links
1. Functionality: the ability to make the list item label a link to either and external file, or an uploaded file
e. Uploaded files
i. Functionality: the ability upload PDF documents
1. We will provide hosting information as well as access to the Mysql database to be used for the file storage
ii. Functionality: the ability to take uploaded word documents and convert them to PDF so that the viewing option is PDF no matter what file type is uploaded (i.e. doc,docx,jpg,xls)
iii. File Type output
2. This must be behind authentication
a. Login and password through HT Access
b. The entire application should be in an Admin folder that will become a “/” after the main URL
Display page: see image [url removed, login to view]
1. The display page will be the output from the information created on the interface page
2. The display page must be in PHP format so that it can be used as an include in an existing page.
3. The width of the display information must be a minimum of 500 pixels wide.
4. The page must have a CSS file so we can change the font type/color if we choose.