I am developing a web site in PHP, MySQL, JQuery, CSS, and SVN. I currently have one developer and am now looking for an additional experienced programmer.
You are fast, cooperative and a no-nonsense type of person. You have enough character to explain why a certain solution is suboptimal, and to propose a better solution. I will initially interview you on skype and demo the website so you understand what we do.
- I pay $10 per hour and expect to keep you busy about 10-20 hours per week.
- You know PHP, MySQL, JQuery, CSS, SVN.
- Plus if you work European business hours (but not a must).
- You understand English.
- You will be required to sign a standard non-disclosure agreement and to email me a scanned copy of your passport or ID card so I can verify your identity.
- The employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work paid for. All paid for deliverables will be considered 'work made for hire' under U.S. Copyright law.
Please link to 2 websites you have developed and in two or three sentences state why I should hire you.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $11/hour for this job
Hello Jacob, I am experienced over 7 years in PHP-MySQL-Jquery-Ajax- based web applications and is confident working with you. Kindly view private message with more on my expertise and jobs completed Thanks
Hi, I am a senior php developer with well knowledge of Many CMS, APIs and Map integration. Please check PMB and let me know how I may come in your use. Thanks