Web based program will search for items on ebay and then send an email to me when an item meets my search criteria.
The program will have the following data entry fields:
1. Name of Search
2. Words,symbols or numbers to include (exact words,any order)
3. Words,symbols or numbers to exclude
4. Ebay category to search (drop down menu) I will name a default category but want all categories available.
5. Price range of item
6 Type of listing (buy it now or auction) Buy it now will be default.
7. Master word exclusion list. If any item contains any word on this list it will be excluded.
8. Setting for each item how often data is scraped. Constant,every minute,every 5 minutes,every 1/2 hour,every hour, every 4 hours,2x/day,1x/day,1/week,1/mo,1/yr. One of these will be the default.
1. Master switch to stop or start all notifications.
2. Individual switch for each item to stop or start notifications.
3. Bullet circle next to each item. Each item that has its circle filled will be deleted when the delete button is pressed.
4. Unlimited number of items.
5. Unlimited number of words to exclude for each item and for master exclusion list.
6. No duplicate notifications will be sent. However, a new notification will be sent if the price of the item is lowered.
7. Notification email will provide following information:
a. Name of search
b. Ebay item number
c. Price of the item
d. Picture of the item
e. Title of item as a link to the item on ebay.