I am looking to import data from a site using rss AND links from the page source to add entries into the ClassiPress wordpress theme(both text and pictures).
Two main requirements,
1. the script should pick from various categories of the classifieds.
2. it should pick at defined intervals and avoid duplication of entries.
Steps to deliver
1. Test server readiness
a. domain name / ip address will do
2. wordpress installation
3. classipress theme installation
4. categories definition on classipress
5. RSS parsing on expatriates and mapping the fields on classipress
6. Upload the parsed information on the correct category of classipress theme
7. Parsing the expatriates site using the page source and mapping the fields on classipress
8. upload the parsed information on the correct category of classipress theme.
9. Some settings for setting up the frequency of the parsing of information
10. Some management to ensure no duplication of entries on the site
11. Some management to select the method of parsing.
Steps 1 to 4 are already in place, the scope of work is from 5 to 11.
I had this project posted earlier but the steps 1-4 were not in place so i had to post it again.