What needs to be done.
I have a few sites that collect almost the same information and I want to merge the information into my one database. It is only the member table that needs to be merged.
Please make a back up before you make any changes.
1. Map and Merge the data from file to current live member data table
2. After, Remove all duplicate accounts using the email address as a reference
3. change all member create dates to today's date using this format 04/20/2006 00:00:00
4. Since each user needs a member ID this will have to be Generated... starting no smaller than 6600, So rows without Ids should start 6600, 6601, 6602 and so on. (mem_memid)
5. Remove all records of members with an [url removed, login to view] Email address
6. Test on the site! (search function, map display, profile pages, etc.)
A programmer had tried this already and made a huge lag of 7-15 sec when using the search tools on the site. Currently there are 5700+ members and 0 lag when searching. It is important that this is all done correctly. I isnt a hard task but i need someone that will do it right and be aware of how things are currently laid out and working...
If your not into testing your work please do not bid on this job.