Need [url removed, login to view] module tweaks, new module implementations to work with latest Elgg version.
- php programming
- experience or time to study elgg, videowhisper, twitter, facebook php frameworks
Current project includes these 2 VideoWhisper modules:
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
A sample site of current project is available at [url removed, login to view] .
Extra module functionality required:
- provide interface for room owner to configure some application settings when creating own room (like default webcam resolution, room background - exact list will be mentioned per app); some permission setting will allow setup depending on user (ie. Buzz: All/Group/Moderators/Owner/None) .
- allow room owner to define access list and moderators list (as usernames or emails) for each room
- live user count per room (applications can call a script from time to time to notify that user is online and live users can be tracked in a table)
- site widget to list most active rooms (with most users), from all modules
- site widget to show screenshots of online users with webcams on (screenshot can also be generated by some applications, just need to create and use thumb from this), also from all compatible modules
- configurable admin settings to cleanup unused rooms (rooms not entered for X days) and also configure other module settings like rtmp server address, defaults and limits for settings editable by users, and other parameters listed in the settings or login scripts
- widget to place on user's site/blog: users can copy and paste html code that will load a js showing link to their room and current number of users ie. My Room (5)
Like the 2 existing modules (for conference and 2 way rooms), new modules should be integrated for:
- 1 way streaming (with broadcast and watch interfaces) from [url removed, login to view]
- e-Learning rooms from [url removed, login to view]
The new module tweaks should include functionality improvements:
+ Twitter and Facebook connect, status updates when entering a chat first time that day
+ Twitter and Facebook integrations should have viral functionality: announce link when user creates new rooms or enters a certain chat room. This should have flood protection (no more than one announcement per 15 minutes).
+ Tweet, Like on site and rooms
All current php source code is available under GPL for further development.
Code should be built using Elgg coding standards and should work with latest Elgg version.
Communication will be done via PMB.
A compatible hosting account will be provided to upload progress.
Progress updates should be sent, shown at least 2 times per week.
Bid with realistic durations and include some extra time to make sure you can do it within the timeframe. Cancellation will be required if project is not ready within bid timeframe.
Please provide information and links about your previous css design work and elgg or php work.
All amount will be escrow on project start and will be released when everything is done, functional, delivered as in project requirements.