looking for a similar script like this request: [url removed, login to view]
but using PHP
1) User uploads a file using a simple fileupload control.
2) The original file is saved in a folder called "Original".
3) The file is opened and converted into FLV movie using size/bitrate parameters specified in the php file
4) A snapshot of the video is taken and stored in "Snapshot" directory.
5) The converted movie is saved in the "Converted" folder
6) the FVL-Player displayed the video in a php-page
12 freelancers are bidding on average $93 for this job
can be done today if you have shell acces on your server. Best Regards
Good day. I already complete same job under ASP.NET (please look at [url removed, login to view]). So, will be happy to port this solution to PHP. For some details look at PMB.
well we are having expertised people working in PHP projects. We will be able to do this project for you.
We have done this work for our client before one week. You can see his site in PM