We need an expert that can get this project accomplished by this friday. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY TWICE before biding. We will NOT consider those who place their Bid with a canned answer. If you are really interested in the project and know for a fact you can have it done as it is listed here by FRIDAY JUNE 25th, 2010, then we would like to know about you.
1. Remove the words “Forum”, "forums" and “Drupal” from all places without effecting the system, how it all works. Replace with them with “CCI”. Maybe it’s a matter of moving it.
2. Fix the “New Post” view, which currently is not presenting the new posts created on each subsection of the forum. It does present them inside of a side block, but not on the “content page or pane”. Currently the pages are generated but can only be seen in drupal/?q=xtracker but not defined by parent/child order. They need to be seen according to each forum subcategory aka child category.
3. All forum topics listings (new or old) should have a link to the actual exact most recent posting.
4. On creation of new post, the first selection “Forum” menu, should automatically detect the section the user comes from and selected to created a new post. Thus avoiding the menu all together and removing it.
5. Primary links menu; which is currently viewable globally in the site; the hiarchy drop down DHTML menu is not working. This also would need to work with direct link and the no. 4 request to go into effect.
6. At the Recent Post View, the links New Gallery, New FAQ, New Crear Recordatorio and New CCI ,
should be placed as buttons somewhat coordinating the theme Garland. The order should be New CCI | New Crear Recordatorio | New Gallery.
7. Then, in the list Under that list mentioned on 6, should be in Spanish, as follows:
Solo lo + Nuevo (most recent within 24hrs) | Sin Ser Contestado (unanswered Topics) obviously without the (this english wording)
8. In the drupal/?q=xtracker page, which displays the most recent posts shows the first column as TIPO, which needs to be ESTADO, which is the STATE of the situation.
9. Viewing of the actual post should keep the Garland theme. Currently removes theme.
10. Provide a Report on how the changes were done.
11. Completion by Friday June 25
We look forward to reading bids from those Drupal Experts ONLY
9 freelancers are bidding on average $628 for this job
PHP professionals available for your project. Please check PMB for details
Hi, Please check PMB for more details. Regards, Ritwik
Drupal expert, i can solve all the issues you have before friday if we start tomorrow (June, 23 2010)
I have done a lot of work with Drupal. I can complete all the listed tasks by Friday. Thank you for considering me.
hello sir...i am drupal developer..i can complete this project. But by getting online i can be more clear of this [url removed, login to view] send me the link of your [url removed, login to view] email id is [url removed, login to view] at the rate of gmail d Daha Fazla
Hi, i have read and understand all points in your explanation: 1) modify [url removed, login to view] 2) use Views do display the blocks content 3) forum topics are always linked, what is the problem? 4)USE 2 modules: "location" Daha Fazla