I have a variety of small tasks that need to be completed before my Drupal site can go live. Rather than post them individually, I am looking for a competent programmer to spend a day tackling them. Completing every task isn't a requirement for payment, but good communication throughout the day of hire is.
I've listed the tasks below. The nature of the site is a vacation rental property booking engine. I am willing to share the URI through PMB if requested. I am also very flexible on proposed approaches to solving the issues below. I'm looking forward to getting this site live.
1. Need an autocomplete 'city' search field to an existing booking availability search block. This can search the existing node address cck city field.
2. Need to add node content to the search results page.
3. Would like an 'additional properties matching your search' block on search page. This should be an easy tweak of existing code, and I can guide you through it.
3. Need the shopping cart to be cleared when a vacation booking is added. This can be a manipulation of the 'Add to Cart Tweaks Module' to work with my custom vacation property product type.
4. Create a custom search page for our call center. The page should include the modified hotel availability block (see item 1), a finder search block -- to search by different cck fields, and a support ticket submission form.
5. Need an administrator fee which can be added to each product. This fee should then be the only amount charged during checkout, the remaining balance will be left to be processed manually later. This could be a customization of the Ubercart Fee Module.
6. Add a pane to the checkout page which adds additional information about how and when the remaining balance is processed for the buyer. This will be product-specific.
Write with any questions.
12 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 429$ teklif veriyor
Please see my work [url removed, login to view] i haved designed it. Recently i have designed register and login database coding here is it [url removed, login to view] waiting for your reply