This is an upgrade to an existing online store made with Drupal 5 and Ubercart 1.x to a new Drupal 6 and Ubercart 2 theme. If its more cost efficient to start with a fresh Drupal/Ubercart install rather than upgrade the existing website, that is fine too. We also need to add and configure some new Ubercart modules. Our existing store has been working for 2 years with Paypal, [url removed, login to view] for payments and we do flat rate shipping but we have UPS developer account and USPS account for automated shipping and need to get that working with this release. See PDF for specs.
Drupal 6 install (or upgrade from Drupal 5)
Ubercart 2 install (or upgrade from Ubercart 1.x)
Create and configure Drupal Theme- See PDF for specs.
1. 4 different pages all very similar to eachother - Home page, Store Page, Gallery Page, and Contact page
2. Social media icons and Newsletter link on all pages near company logo
3. jQuery and Ubercart features below:
Configure jQuery features:
1. Lightbox style content viewer for photos - this is gallery of photos but can also contain HTML (rich text and images) or an embedded Vimeo video. The gallery needs to be able to display products from ubercart below the gallery area (doesn't need to be inside the gallery). The ubercart products can be manually associated to each page in the photo gallery. The Admin page for all this can be an XML file as our Online store admin is fairly technical. We also need the ability to quickly and easily add these new Galleries to new pages we create over time, so it may require a Drupal content type called "Gallery Page" if that's the best way to do it.
2. Background Image Slideshow for home page - also pulls in RSS from our blog and Featured Ubercart products (admin can be XML file)
See example here:
[url removed, login to view]
3. Store product main image have a mouse rollover action - rollover triggers an fast slideshow of all available images of the product or play a short video if one is uploaded for it (admin can be a "Video" field in the Edit Product page)
Configure Ubercart Features:
1. Shipping - UPS Calculator for Domestic/Canada, International is USPS Flat Rate - Ubercart creates a printable PDF ship label from the Order Admin and Custom Invoice
2. Custom store theme for shopping and product pages, with ability to create customized views and filtered results that have their own friendly URL
3. Ads - admin can place ads in pre-defined areas on the site (2 locations- left side bar, and page banner)
3. Pre-order - admin could be a checkbox on all product pages
4. Inventory CSV export and import
5. Bulk order purchasing and inventory updating
6. SEARCH - the search feature needs to include all content in the website, including Ubercart
7. Coupons - Can offer coupons limited to specific products, product groups, free domestic shipping, and buy 1 get 1 of equal or lesser value free deals.
8. Refunds - Can refund a customer from the Order admin page for the entire transaction or partial amount
9. Currency - Customer can select currency while viewing store pages and will remember the setting for Checkout
10. International payments - Currently we only accept Paypal for international payments, but our [url removed, login to view] also supports international credit cards. We need to enable this.
1. Google analytics for Ubercart must be configured and operational
Other important notes:
1. All pages to support iPad/iPhone Safari browser, with graceful fallback solution for unsupported items
3. Need a Tumblr theme to match the Drupal theme (optional)
4. Using Nginx on Ubuntu Slicehost - may need to upgrade web server components
5. Need to migrate current products to new store, and store orders if possible
Need to start NOW and be complete within 2 weeks of the star
Added a mockup of the product detail page. Its very similar to our current product page.