An ecommerce solution is required for an eBooks sale site.
Points to consider:
• In principle, I need an online store for information products. It will be nice to have the option later to piggy back hard products (so integration points for shipping charges and addresses if possible) but these are a long way down the line and if it makes it too complicated for now so be it.
• Languages, would like to have the capabilities to add languages – a) to the shopping cart descriptions etc. b) to individual products sales pages. It is particularly important to have this as a modular functions because from say, a 100 products, I might only translate 10.
• Each product has a sales letter so once the front display is clicked on, it needs to be able to load an independent sales page (within the same website). User should be able to add a product to the shopping cart, than go back to browsing, then edit the list again before checking out.
• Upsales – should be possible to integrate an upsale, or even two, into the process. For example, say you chose to buy an ebook, the system should cater for a special offer on another one that complements it; same for just before checkout.
• Payment options – need to discuss – obviously common mediums but I’d like to know if you have any knowledge on adding facilities for Asian currencies… Also a place to type in a discount coupon codes for mailout sales.
• User profile – so once someone shopped at the site we can retain their details – integration with aweber if possible.
• Delivery pages should automatically be hidden from SE spiders, and I’d like to have the ability to switch a ‘download until x date’ (after which code is invalid) function.
• I’d like to consider a drag’n’drop function to the shopping basket.
• Should be able to load, cancel, hide, group products, including all relevant pages (sales page, download page) through an online database and via FTP.
Now here are the tricky bits: all the above are pretty much standard kind of functions, where some packaged shopping carts have them built in or at least as added plug in. Where I need a creative brain, is with the following:
• The users to be able to add rating/comments/feedback onto products.
• I should be able to rate each products according to certain parameters – for example on 1-10 scales for – price; value for money; easy/difficult, time on the market (so up to 10 years); popularity.
• In addition, I want to be able to associate each product with a certain segment of the process in which the eBooks are related to. For example, if you think of the subject of cooking, some products will relate to buying the ingredients, the next set to preparation, the next to cooking and the last to serving.
• So as I load each product, I should be able to mark/categorize it according to scales/segments mentioned in the last two points.
• Then, and this is very important, I’m looking to have a function where the user can analyze comparative graphic presentations of the positioning of the products on those points. So, for example, when you choose 6 products, you can see how do their positions compare on a ‘BCG matrix’ (if not familiar Google for images to get an idea) displaying say price and complexity.
• The last function can only be utilized three times before the user has to register their email.
• The user can also mine the database by looking at authors/teachers – so for example you can see all the products that relate to a certain author, or look at similar products from different authors then see what other products (and what product packs!) one can find for a particular authors in the list.
40 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 2432$ teklif veriyor
We are confident that we can provide you with the solution that you require. Please take a look at the PMB to know more about our offerings. Thanks. Krish Neil. CodeClouds Technologies.
Thank you for the opportunity to submit my proposal for your Ecommerce book shop Enclosed please find in PMB all information relative to my skills, experience, and details about the bid