Easy Populate with Special Project Requirements
Easy Populate 2.76-MS2
Our existing Easy Populate [url removed, login to view] implementation must be modified to add support for Specials (products being sold at a discounted price)
The following two columns must be added to all existing Easy Populate output files:
o Any number greater than zero and less than the current price of the product
o Any future date in the format of mm/dd/yyyy (ie. 1/31/2011)
Adding, removing and updating Specials must behave in the following ways:
Adding a Special price
• Adding a Special will require valid input values in both of the new columns.
• An invalid input in either column will fail to add the product to the Specials listing.
• When existing data is present, valid inputs into either column will result in the updated Specials values being saved to the database.
• When existing data is present, an invalid input into either column will fail to update the existing Specials values for the given product.
Removing a Special Price
• When existing data is present, entering blank values into both columns will result in the product being removed from the Specials listing.
A link which creates an easy populate file with only products with a ‘special price' & ‘expiry date'.