Only bid if
1. you consider yourself to be an EXPERT PHP coder
2. you can complete this within next 4 days
3. you can communicate through gchat.
4. you provide prompt delivery
5. you write well structured code
If you provide great service I will rehire you for next few modules for project.
Here is actual spec for project, see attached doc for more details:
1. In horizontal text Menu make "Sales" menu item in between "Leads Interface" and "Affiliates"
- sub-menu item "Add Entry" (only visible to user type=admin)
- sub-menu item "View Reports"
2. In "Add Entry"
- use table securecc for base table for this module (add any fields you need)
- See attached file for Detail page
- Sections should be able to COLLAPSE....since there are so many fields...we need this feature to make the page readable!
- At bottom of these Details create "Notes Log" section
-- The Notes Log:
stored In a new table which has id linking to unique sales key id (like the leads_notes table used by Leads Interface menu it)
-- record Date/Time (time stamped at time of log submission)
-- record username of id making Note entry
-- Notes field
the notes are editable by admin only, viewable to all
-- Beneath Notes Log add "Linked Affiliate Transactions"
Show a log of linked affiliate payments to THIS SALE from affiliate module
-- Display: Date, Affiliate, Entry Type, Description, Amount
-- Date is listed in descending order and clickable to actual entry...READ ONLY mode...only admin should see edit button
-- since I have not yet explained the linking process, then just create as much as you can for this section even though it will not be fully functional until later
3. In "View Reports"
- Sale Date (clickable to EDIT entry detail page if usertype=admin or to VIEW is usertype=affiliate), Client Name (mailto: client email), Phone, Type, Tracking (clickable to USPS), Amount, Status, Approval Code (only show the first 4 of the last 5 characters), Notes Log (if usertype=admin then clickable to VIEW detail page with Notes Log in edit mode)
- Tracking link (see doc for actual code)
- Filter by Affiliate User, Start Date, End Date (default to TODAYDATE), Approval Code, Status, Type
- Search (ability to search Client Name/Client Email field)
- Non-admin users logged in can only see sales linked to their active DOMAINS from their user profile
To See Current Application:
[url removed, login to view]