PHP - Dynamic Form via Config File
I like creating config files for my php website pages. By config file I mean a separate file that has variables that are inserted into my pages. This way I just have to edit a config file, and not go into the code of the page.
However I want to take it a step further and be able to edit the config file through a control panel type of form through my browser.
But I do not want to have to manually create the form for each config file I create.
I want YOU to create me a PHP script that will DYNAMICALLY build the fields based on what is in the config file.
This will allow me to:
- upload files (new script and config file)
- set write permissions to config file
- access new script thru my browser.
- edit fields that were generated form the config file.
- click an update button and the data in the config file has been updated.
Does this make sense?
I have attached a text file with even further instructions.
That's it! This should be an easy project for a PHP wiz assuming you understand my instructions :)
If you want the best chance of winning this project you will PMB me with a sample so I know you understand the task needed.