I would like the following:
1 - An install script to create a MySQL database containing a table with the following columns:
"Product_Id"(generated by database to increment by 1 for each insert),"
"Title"(for the product name),
"Image"(to store images);
"Alt Image text",
"URL"(to store a URL to go to)
2 - An Insert screen that can be called from my websites (e.g. [url removed, login to view]) - must be password protected (I will upload the page)
- The insert screen will prompt for values to be input into the table created in step 1
- It will also have the ability to upload a single image to the table (limit the size to 500k and resize them without distorting the height/width ratio)
3 - An Edit/Delete screen that can be called from my website (e.g. [url removed, login to view]) - must be password protected (I will upload the page)
Note: - if it's easier, please consilidate the Edit/Delete screen and Insert screen into one screen with 2 links.
- the Edit/Delete screen will list all the products in the table and give me the ability to either edit or delete the selected product.
4 - 3 easily editable php scripts to query the table that I can embed into any html page I wish (basically I want to be able to query the MySQL table above
from any html page I wish - creating a dynamic part to a static html page). However, if you think there is a better way to do this - let me know before
we finalise the work - maybe it's better to create php pages with embedded html?
- Even though the query will be producing dynamic content - I would like it to become "static" content that the Search Engines can spider (I will be optimisitng
the product Description to target keywords, so I want the Search Engines to see the text and not just a php query - ask me if you need clarification).
- Each script will need to present the data and image in a different way:
script 1 - will be a full product listing script and will select Title, Price, Image, URL(with a "More Info" button)
- will have a layout something like http://www ghostbikes com/categorylist/On-Road-Gear-Motorcycle-Jackets/
Script 2 - will be a Model listing script and will select Title, Description (but only first 50 words), Price, Image, Alt Image Text, URL(with a "More Info" button)
- will have a layout something like http://www dogclippers org uk/[url removed, login to view]
Script 3 - will be a single product listing script select Title, Description (all of it), Price, Image, Alt Image Text, URL(with a "More Info" button) - where product_id=xxx
- With all 3 scripts I want to be able to edit the presentation font, header colour,colour etc, to match the website html page. (stylesheet maybe?)
Let me know if you have any questions