I have the following PHP Probid work available:
1. Installation of 90 premade 3rd party PHP Probid Mods on my PHP Probid site.
2. Programming of a Save Search & Notification Mod:
A user can safe a search for a selectable periode of time and receive an eMail notification when an item matching his search citeria gets listed. In the user menu they can manage (edit, renew and delete) their search notifications - like on eBay. (
3. In a sellers item listings overview:
Showing the categories on the left in which he has listed items. Clicking on a category will only show the items he has for sale in this particular category - like on eBay.
4. Fixing of an issue with my JS Highslide image viewer.
5. Bridge for SMF and PHP Probid
So users will share a common profile page (combination of PHP Probid Profile and SMF Profile page). If a user signs up on the auction site he will be automatically registerd on the SMF site and vice versa. So both sites should share the same member table / database. Possibility to display a clickable thumbnail strip of a members current auctions below his signature in SMF postings. (Budget around USD 200.00)
I have an existing bridge which can maybe be used and adjusted for these needs.