I have installed the script RBS 1.6 aka Real Bid Success reverse bidding system. It is open source software that is comparable to a scriptlance clone. I have modified the original programming to correct the HTML bug's but I am illiterate when it comes to php.
I require a professional that can resolve all the bugs/fixes listed below.
The list of bugs is long but the majority are simply tasks that should take no more than 10 minutes.
• Categories require underscore if space is require
• Guest contact form does not send user email or subject
• Disallow cross account duplicate usernames, a freelancer and webmaster cannot have same username (error otherwise)
• Add transaction issue in admin panel, does now allow you to choose username
• Ability to add an ‘other' checkbox button to post a project page where user can fill in a form to say what other categories are required (up to three other options)
• Allow multiple file uploads to job post's
• Place space between job type,no space,between,commas(example)
• Discard draft button not working
• Remove hour requirement from bid page
• Bid posting php error message "Trying to get property of non-object"
• Allow negative balance only when freelancers accepts a project
• Remove everyone option from escrow payment transfer
• Move canceled projects to closed projects section in view my projects
• Paypal payment gateway function (supposed to work) I am just unsure where to point the paypal handler and what the required URL is for
-make sure payment system is working correctly
• Support ticket to become threaded forum type discussion with their comments first and admin response under theirs with an option for them to reopen ticket by replying
• Similarly edit project message board to have a similar threaded forum style, and clean up few issues
-can only see message details relative to you
-when selecting post message to everyone that is only supposed to be submitted to freelance bidders, not all freelancers
-check for other issues
• My project notifications in admin to display when review for user was posted, when project has ended, when freelancer has been chosen for project
See freelanceforwebmasters(dot)com to preview the installed script