I don't know what language or platform is most suitable for this project.
I want to add a pop up (that won't be blocked) to my website that will function as a step by step questionnaire that guides users to the correct page on the website. The pop-up will have a max of 5 steps, with each step having multiple options, each option leading to the next range of options and finally a list of suggested destination pages on the website. Total number of options/pages is 50 to 60.
Clicking the destination page link in the pop-up will open that page on the website. The pop up will remain open, but will move to one side of the screen. A Minimize button reduces the pop-up to a corner of the screen. A simple click maximizes it again.
1. Design to match website
2. Pop-up to appear 30 seconds after arrival or if user attempts to leave site before 30 seconds
3. Yes and No button options lets user decide if they want to use pop up or not
4. Closing the pop-up if Yes selected results in one final Yes or No question, if answer is No there is an option to input comments and space for an email address.
5. Contents of submission at 4. to be forwarded to an email address, preferably with an option to input a number of email addresses that receive the submissions on a simple rota basis.
6. No other questions require user input, the user is just making selections and clicking next (or selecting an option automatically moves them to the next list of options)
7. It must be possible to edit the text of all options and destinations, add new options or delete existing options as information on the website is not static.
8. Each page will have a back button, but to go forward user must select one of the options.