I need a script for my website that will allow the user to recommend URLs to someone:
This page will basically be a form with the following fields (SEE ATTACHED IMAGE):
1. Several check boxes (each box will correspond to a different URL).
2. Attach/browse box – for attaching documents/image files/etc. (is this possible?).
3. Email address field.
4. Send and clear buttons.
I need my users to be able to type in an email address, select a number of topics (URLs) to recommend (via the check boxes), optionally attach a file, and click send.
PAGE 2: Thank You page
This page would appear after clicking Send, and would allow for the option to go back to PAGE 1.
THE EMAIL: what the recipient receives (SEE ATTACHED IMAGE).
Based on the topics I've selected on PAGE 1, I would like the email recipient to receive an email (HTML preferably) that contains a specific link for each check box selected. So if I selected 3 check boxes on PAGE 1, the email would contain links to 3 different URLs. I would like this page to be HTML based, and each link to be via an image (similar to the email you receive when a friend recommends a YouTube video--it shows a small picture of the video which you click on). See my attached image.
1. Ability to specify the URL (link), image, and title that is displayed in the email for each Topic.
2. Ability to edit the list of topics (check boxes) on Page 1.
3. Ability to track the number of topics sent/emailed.
4. Ability to store the email addresses that topics have been sent to (is this possible?).
5. Ability to sort/filter recipients (email addresses) based on the topics they have been sent AND the ability to send them additional topics (For example, I want to be able to sort the 'Sent List' by everyone who has received Topic #1, and then send Topic #5 to everyone on that filtered list).
I want to be able to change all graphics/image files. Lastly, I need this project to be easily updated/edited...so I need clean programming!