We need to create a copy of our existing website alldailyoffers com au. This is a real-time summary of deals from all daily offers sites of Australia. It has many good features but it is flawed in almost every aspect: robots do not regularly update sources’ information, counters sometimes show funny figures, it tends to collapse a lot etc. The developer fixes one thing and then another one goes wrong. We are really tired of that.
Anyway, we need the site to be rebuilt from scratch. The site is to have following features:
- Show information from daily deals sites of Australia as per existing site (plus [url removed, login to view]); Main features, pop-up windows and prompts are to be preserved;
- Both front and admin ends to be developed;
- The site has to have the same design as original (psd file is provided);
- Update information every 5 minutes;
- Have the same static pages;
- Have a feature of setting (editing) activity at admin end;
- Have a feature of manually arranging sites at admin end; Table sorting feature (by price, site name and product name) is to be preserved;
- Email subscription management feature (template, time, frequency); Emails to show 5 most popular products and links to them;
- Status of a product may be in stock/out of stock. Status should change to ‘out of stock’ once a product is sold;
- Pop-up windows are to show images in original size (not thumbnails);
- SEO tags on pages are to be preserved too;
- Ebay search feature to be preserved
It would also be great if a freelancer could consult us if a shared or dedicated hosting is needed. (Recommendations on providers are welcome.) Freelancer is to install the ready web-site on hosting server.
Final 50% payment will be made after 10 days of site’s reliable work.
Occasional support and modifications will be needed in the future for additional cost.
29 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 630$ teklif veriyor
Hi, We are very interested to work in your project as we have extensive experience in the relevant field. So please see more details in the PM. We are currently working on a similar project. Thanks,