**Important** - Any stock replies and bids listing all of the things you can do will be ignored. I only want to hear about this specific project, and would like examples of a very similar project, or for you to show me a mockup of this one. At it's simplest form, I simply need a php page(s) that adds/removes/queries a mysql database. Happy bidding. An easily scalable java/ajax/xml solution for storage/retrieval/display of data storage would be acceptable. I only want the beginnings built so I can expand, and expect this is a very easy and cheap project for a skilled php/mysql person.
I need to begin developing a simple web application that uses php and mysql to create and maintain lists. Essentially you would go to a php page where you can create tables and add items to them. It would work like this:
1. User creates an item called a "room", like in a house. So for example a user would create "Bedroom".
2. User creates an item for that "room" that can store other items, like a book shelf. So for example, user Creates "Book Shelf".
3. User can add attributes to that book shelf, specifically "Number of shelves".
4. User can then add items to the book shelf, and specify what shelf it is on. For example, user creates "Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen" with an attribute for where it is stored, as well as free form notes field where they can put notes or further explain.
5. User can then execute a search for "Jane Austen", which would display "Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen > 3rd Shelf > Book Shelf > Bedroom".
If you need any more clarification than that do not bid. It is important to note that this will just be the starting point. I would prefer to be able to expand this myself easily, I just don't have time to get started. Users would be able to create multiple "rooms", and rooms could have multiple "Storage Objects". Obviously Storage Objects can have multiple items, and some storage items would have different attributes than shelf.
Please submit some sort of example of this kind of functionality. It does not need to look pretty, as it will later be incorporated into a standalone website or a joomla CMS site as a component. I just need something that lets users add all the rooms/storage devices/items they want and then be able to search them.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $123 for this job
Hi! It is not a "stock reply". You can check the PM for details. Working with php/mysql, CSS/html, AJAX, jquery. I guarantee structured annotated code and responsible attitude to work. Welcome!