I am looking for someone to code a program that will beable to keep track of subscribers and automate registering new subscribers. Here's what I mean.
The program should include two things:
1. A program for the administartor to keep track of customers, what day they pay their subsciption fee, how long they've been a member for, etc.
2. The program will have an html that I can put on my website that has them enter in they're login info that they will use once they subscribe, allow them to pay by paypal and when the payment is recieved it will automatically sign them up using the info they entered as a username and password. It will also add them into the database.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Please note that when the program signs the people up it will have to sign them up for a forum. The coder I choose will be given the link to the forum so it can add the member to the database. The program should also automatically cancel the persons subscription when the normal subscription is not payed or the person has canceled the subscription.