I work for a recruitment company, specialising in the financial sector.
I am looking for someone who can replicate the following web based survey:
<[url removed, login to view]>
The questions and output will differ as follows:
Related to the financial sector, we will provide.
(1) a career summary - driven by answers to the survey.
(2) A "results" page similar to a Google results page i.e. a selection of job descriptions displayed with a summary and hyperlink (linking to my company's website). We also need a macro to "Read more" and "forward to a friend" - I have an excel document to forward to interested bidders outlining what I am looking to achieve - please contact me for further details.
We will provide the questions, and the output content. I am interested in quotes for writing the webpage and the code.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
All 3.0+ versions of Internet Explorer.