This is a straightforward html web page construction project.
We are updating our corporate website and need approximately 126 webpages to be assembled.
We will provide:
1. Fourteen (14) complete pages that will serve as layout templates for each type of page
2. All graphics, banner images, menus, navigation etc.
3. All text for each page, written in MS Word HTML pages.
4. All page links (all the MS Word HTML pages are linked together appropriately).
5. Page titles, meta descriptions and keywords for each page.
6. A 35 page spec that outlines in detail what needs to be done.
We need somebody to combine the HTML text of each page with the appropriate template page.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).