I have a PSD file of a website mockup, and the accompanying CSS file and sample website already cut up. However, the background is designed to to be a static width. I need the CSS changed so that the background+header+footer, AND ONLY THE BACKGROUND+HEADER+FOOTER, expands for wider monitors. I think that a seasoned vet could crank this out tonight for me.
This is currently coded for a fixed width of 1024px (by someone else).
I am in a time crunch with other projects, so I need to offload this to someone else.
Please show me a working example of this with your bid; As time is of the essence, I will not be looking at bids that do not include a mockup of the work needed. See full project details under the Deliverables below.
I need the following done:
* Please **document** where you made changes. This is for a wordpress theme already in place, so if I know exactly where you made changes, it will speed up my time implementing those changes. You just deliver the fixed graphics, css file, and updated [url removed, login to view] file and I will take care of implementing them into the site.
* The top banner of the website needs to be updated to match the PSD. If you look at the psd, and then at the [url removed, login to view], you'll see what I mean -- there is a brownish/yellowish cloud that needs to be placed there. It's currenly only behind the 'pvp blog' logo, it needs to be across the top (over to 'contact us').
* The background file, images/[url removed, login to view], needs to be modified along with the CSS. Final result -- the page needs to look EXACTLY the same as it currently does, except that background needs to expand outward if someone has a resolution higher than 1024px wide. The footer file, images/[url removed, login to view], needs to be modified to expand as well.
* If you look up at the header, there is a row of circles directly before the start of the parchment. This needs to expand out as well, just like the footer.
* This must be **tested and working in IE6/7 & FF**. Any other browsers you can test in would be great, but just these are ok.
* Again, the content of the page stays a FIXED width. Just the background stuff is stretching to fill the black. The sidebar content stays the same width. The posts stay the same width. Everything should be centered on the page.
If you have
**any questions** please contact me here on the site. I will review your work as quickly as I can, and the first person who completes this work to my satisfaction will be awarded the bid.
IE 6-7, Firefox are minimums. Compatibility with others would be nice but not necessary.