This should be a pretty straight forward web/database development. Given an existing MS ACCESS database with 3 tables populated by real-estate/mortgage data,
1.a.) code 3-5 types of web pages that allows the updating, modification, and search of the database info
1.b) the web page should have basic but secured login/pass (NT challenge response/OK; https OK),
1.c) create/add/modify database table as needed to accommodate for status tracking and note and management update,
2) **host the web pages and the database with an ISP**, and
3) test to make sure things work. Note, the MC ACCESS database will upload new data each week.
*new [url removed, login to view] - see attachment for more detailed description/mock up
* Part of requirement requires codes to check for duplication prior to insertion (or trigger/stored procedure to perform the same) or provides clean up scripts to eliminate duplication
* Create two additional database tables to keep track of 1) user access control and 2) database update status [ See “Recent Activities function?? ]
* Modifies existing database to allow unlimited addition of “free text note page?? traceable by date/order of entry
**User Interface Specification:**
Page I: Dashboard ??" display of key metrics, update of metrics, storing of metrics
Page II: Query Page ??" search by name, address, or general, display retrieved data and link
Page III: Property Information - View/Update/Entry Page
Page IV: Maintenance ??" change of password
(Mockup pages and database schema to be provided)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done - the website should be up and running ...
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Prefer coders with relationship with an existing ISP (prefer US based ISP). Hosting should be reliable and the Price range of the hosting should be comparable to Yahoo Hosting solutions using mysql + PHP. Implementation using either ASP + Access or PHP + MySQL also OK. Other platform OK as long as solution includes proper importing/exporting of data from Access database manually or automatically each week.
· for compacting and normalizing database; making database lean and elegant, eliminating duplication; guaranteeing referential integrity
· for implementing in less than 14 days
· for automating import/export