This will be an easy project for someone who has advanced Excel skills. It should be able to be completed within a few hours.
I have attached 2 Excell documents that I need to have formulas decided and inserted.
Document 1 - ***Fast Track Business Growth Example
***1. Under the +10% column, I have inserted the numbers that should appear after the formulas have been put into place. I would like to be able to increase or decrease the +10% cell and have it affect all the cells below it. You will see that under the "Focus Areas", I do have some rows that have ( ), telling you what multipliers, etc.. are to be used to come up with the correct amount. For these cells, the figures should come up automatically with nothing being inserted.
This presentation will be used to show a business that if they had just a 10% increase, in all areas, what it would mean to their botom line profits.
Document 2 - ***Fast Track Business Growth
*** 1. Under the column "Your Business", I need to be able to have them insert the correct amounts for their business.
You will see that under the "Focus Areas", again, I have some rows that have ( ), telling you what multipliers, etc.. are to be used to come up with the correct amount. For these cells, the figures should come up automatically with nothing being inserted by the customer.
2. Under the column "% Inc", they need to be able to put a percentage amount for each row. This is not like Document 1 above where the percentage selected affects everything the same in that column.
3. Column "New Figures", will be the results for each row.
Final - If you would like to change the template to make it easier to read or work with, that is fine. I am open to suggestions.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
This program needs to run on Win XP Home and Prof