We need the following site updates:
1. Replace "every customer is special to us" with:
Madison Computers and Electronics [_www.madicomputers.com_]
Madison Medical [_www.madimedical.com_]
2. Add a comma to "Madison Sales, Inc." on the top of each page.
1. Change "distributers" to "distributors" on the top of each page.
1. Align/justify all text, e.g. on the FAQ page, line up all text.
2. Enable all email addresses to be clicked on and open user’s email program.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).