this script is based on a free hosting script which i created which gives a user a directory and a filemanager to upload it to the script you will be creating checks for inactive users, abusive users, etc. It must do the following
1. scan through all folders in the directory it is placed in
2. check if the only files exist are [url removed, login to view] (at [url removed, login to view]) and .htacess - if so check the database for the account name (the folder name) to see when it was created. If over 2 days old, delete the account (i will give you the delete account code - you must work to impliment it, all is working and tested should be mostly cut and paste)
3. if the account has more than these files check if the only files uploaded are .rar .zip etc ie. there is no other php or html files (using the account for file storage) - delete the account if it is over 2 days old that is all the script needs to do. can be run from cron job preferable
the second thing i need done is more simple validating user registration there is a user registration form, it includes username password email and password repeat some checks are already in place like both passwords are the same however i would like the following checks put into the form
1. username/password/email only contain letters and numbers no weird charachters
2. any other generic checking of these features, most checks are already there but if i think of another one like disallowing a certian charachter you must modify the script to do that
3. gd image verification on some forms .
another thing i need done is with the filemanager. i need to set a max upload size (i have done that with max_file_size form variable) however i need it to be slightly more specific and limit the multi upload form. for more details on this script see below. it should be similar just checking file sizes within a loop.
as well as the above in the description you must edit a file manager to only allow upload of certian files, the file manager is [url removed, login to view] v1.0.1
the upload part is in [url removed, login to view] i believe (search upload), and all that would be required is a check of the file extension against an array or list of allowed extensions and only upload it if it is allowed
it msut be done for the single upload and multi upload (single upload in a loop :))
also another non requirement but benifit is if you are good at looking at how sites could be optimized to save resources maby you could take a look at mine and point out anything you notice. NOTE its not a requirement you dont have to!! :)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
debian server must work in internet explorer php 4.4.2 preferable if it works in php 5 too mysql is version 5