First I'm sorry for my bad english. But I expect at site is write whit good english. Site should be clear, trustfuly and so on.
You shud write hole site including polisy and main page. You can be creative but I don't like pornsite style. I like soft blue but I hate colours like bright red and green. (soft green cam be OK). You can use that picture what is in [[url removed, login to view]] (need to edit) or cerate everything by you self.
Free Web Foundation:
Free Web Foundation buy content and give it free for every one. That content will be Games, Programs, Music, ect. Another way of work is suport web sites where people can get something what they want for free and whit out advertaising. This support can be paying hosting feeds, give bandweight, paying royalty feeds, buying content, help whit desing, ect. Supported web sites must acpted all foundation guidelines and policy.
Free Web Foundation can support open source projects if those are not conflict whit foundation policy.
Comercial projects are are typicaly out of question. Free Web Foundation can support comercial only if those are important for web and foundation.
Short policy writen in bad english and should edited by you is in zip file.
Web site must contain at least:
1. Main page.
3. I whis page (people can submit sugestions)
4. Suportet sites (none yet but very soon...)
5. Donate page (at least paypal I have acount and I edit my infos here)
6. I wil sell / give page where content creators can offer their works to foundation
(sell / free (selectable from content owner))
7. Two author only pages where Free Web Foundation staf can read whishes and sell
/ give posts. (password directory).
8. Contact form
9.- ?. Something... if needed
And remember good english please.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
IE, Netscape, Firefox bacisaly should look nice whit all common browsers.