I need a number of C# classes which can be used to describe and handle data in an arbitrary number of dimensions. The usage of these classes is to create various dimensional data e.g. vectors, matrices, 3D matrices, tables, time series…
All objects and relations are expressed as int Ids, but dimensions should support absolute indexing for easy display in spreadsheets like controls.
Template: Table of [DimensionId, Dimension] and table of [PositionNumber, DimensionId]
Dimension: Table of [DimensionItemId, DimensionItem] and table of [PositionNumber, DimensionItemId]
DimensionItem: List of EntryId
Entry: Table of [DimensionId, DimensionItemId]
Range: Describes a subset of Entry bounded on Dimension
Classes should support:
- Inserting, deleting etc. in all dimensions
- Implement ISerializable and IEnumerable
The attached file proposes most of the classes needed.
I don’t need a quick and dirty solution to the problem, but a comprehensive, well thought through and well documented (HTML) framework.
1) Complete and fully-functional working library as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
3) All methods/properties/classes documented in HTML format
Visual Studio .NET 2003 - C#