This is a simple bid request I just don't have time to do,
Here are the specifics...
The State and Capital relations, shown in the graphic attached are described as follows:
State (StateAbbrev, StateName, EnteredUnionOrder, StateBird, StatePopulation)
Capital (Capital Name, State Abbrev, YearDesignated, PhoneAreaCode, CapitalPopulation)
Foreign key: StateAbbrev to State relation
** **Add the attribute CountyName for the county or counties containing the state capital to this database, justify where you placed it (that is, in an existing relation or in a new one), and draw the entity-relationship diagram for all of the entities using the AutoShapes in Microsoft Word.
****Note: The counties for the state capitals shown in the figure above are Travis and Williamson counties for Austin TX; Hartford county for Hartford CT; Clinton, Eaton, and Ingham counties for Lansing, MI; Davidson county for Nashville TN; Hughes county for Pierre SD.
I need A paragraph justifying where you would add the CountyName attribute and why.
• An ER Diagram with relationships.
• NOTE: Re-creating this in Access is not necessary.
** **The paragraph and work should be done as a word document.****
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP or 2000