This school project is a start up business that rents and sells several products, the business will be based in Colorado Database needs to track the the following: Inventory of products, in-stock and under rental Sales and rental pricing information Products currently checked out and the return due date Customer information Rental history, per product,per customer Vendors Create monthly reports that will show: Rental history by customer Rental history by product vendor Create weeky reports that will show: All customers with over-due product returns Net profit from rentals per week Systems extent: Rental to Colorado residents only 1,000 products available Operational areas Inventory/storage/order management Product rental (check-out/check-in) management Customer history/marketing Basic business rules: A customer may rent up to 4 products per order, per day. A customer may submit an order during an existing rental period if the customers account is in good standing up to a maximum of 3 existing orders per customer. No products can be rented if there is an over-due product pending for that customer. No products can be rented if the customer is delinquent on past rental fees Days are defined by 9:00AM-9:00PM (7 days a week) Customers have 5 days per order to return products Rental fees and any other fees to be determined by the database designer. Addition rules to be determined by the database designer
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
4) Initial ERD that is based on the business rules and desciption of operations.
5) One internal model, and external schemas of business units.
6) The results of the normalization process.
7) The revision of (a) and (b) based on (c).
8) The final ERD.
9) The final data dictionary.
10) Implementation- Print output of each table's structure, datasheet view and it's relational schema.
11) Print queries and required reports.
Windows XP and 2000