We looking for reliable and experienced .net developer to complete (working with current programmer) a web based rewards /fidelity program. With common membership and admin roles and features.
You must have experience with frontend (GUI) and CMS ... most of the work is related to the front end of the website. And you must be able to develop features and tools for end user (members)
1- This is a long term project to start please submit bid for 30 hours mentioning your hourly rate (not more than $15/hr)
2- Submit sample of coding work (referably related to similar project) ... do not submit bid without sample code
- Please attach a sample of actual coding for evaluation
3- you must be able to start immediately
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Jul 14, 2009 10:39:38 AM:
HI thank you all for your bids i just want to clarify the i would like you to attach a sample of actual coding for evaluation with your bids thanks nicholas