Seeking a developer or developers to work on atleast one project detailed below. We’re on a short time-line, and the overall system to be built includes many features - but we're not talking about anything too terribly complicated here.
We're looking for professional, qualified developer(s). Several aspects of this project may require extensive code written from scratch, and we want problems solved without any "band-aid and chewing gum" approach. We're also open to using any existing product as a foundation, in order to save time and resources.
This project involves creating an online system which will use to manage forms and collect information, and then provide reporting through various means.
Developer(s) must be very knowledgeable in the following areas:
* Managing multiple types of forms (differening lengths, questions, pages, etc), validation and data handling, all through a single backend system - either through an online dynamic form management system or through a documented API a webmaster might use to impliment different types of forms using basic HTML and common code variables
* Server and client side collection of user and detailed referring data, including extraction of keywords in referrers from search engines.
* User friendly administrative and reporting functions
* Data handling - including exports to any delimitted format, email attachments, direct posts to external databases, and FTP uploading.
* Scheduled actions, such as hourly to monthly summary reporting.
* Server configuration and/or the ability to recommend third-party data-center services (dedicated or colocated servers) with qualified IT staffing
* All types of redundency, mirroring and extensibility solutions (such as RAID, scheduled backups, replication threads, automated DSN or site mirror switching, server farms, etc.)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Platform (ASP/.NET/PHP) and database (mySQL or MS-SQL) doesn't matter, but future extensibility does. Give us the best recommendation.