I have an existing OSCommerce shop which has had many modifications and uses STS template system. I am having a few problems with the site and i'm looking for an OSC guru to help fix them.
1. The additional installed languages (german, korean, japanese, and chinese) are not working with the WYSIWYG editor for 'Define Mainpage'. When changing languages, the home page defaults to the english home page and there isn't an area in the Admin section to add the other language translation in for the home page.
2. The additional installed languages (german, korean, japanese, and chinese) are not working with the WYSIWYG editor for 'Info Pages Unlimited'. When changing languages, the additional pages don't show in the Information box and there isn't an area in the Admin section to add the other language translation in for the home page.
3. The Header Tags module is not holding the meta-tag information input within the admin area. The keywords and description field are switching back to the default information. The additional pages created in
The site is live so you can see it in action at [[url removed, login to view]]
I've attached all the files for the OSC installation if you'd like to review them before placing a bid.
I hope i have covered everything.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Nov 7, 2006 7:43:40 AM:
I'm very sorry, I had a typo in the url, here's the correct URL:
[url removed, login to view]
Operating system Linux
Kernel version [url removed, login to view]
Apache version [url removed, login to view] (Unix)
PERL version 5.8.7
Path to PERL /usr/bin/perl
Path to sendmail /usr/sbin/sendmail
PHP version 4.4.4
MySQL version 4.1.21-standard-log