I killed this job and started this one.[
[url removed, login to view]]
This job is phase 1 of 3. The coder that completes this job will be offer the following to phases.
2. Voucher Backend for a) rotating retail specials, b) wholesale voucher, c) dollar voucher.
Note: I have raised the price of this job from $225 to $325. I have hoping to get some better canidates. I am looking for the following qualities.
1. Good understanding of PayPays IPN and have done at least 5 production jobs when that was a requirement.
2. Two Years or more of production work on PHP and mySQL.
3. Produce quality code that is protected from SQL injections, uses best methods, and you document you code.
4. Code forms must follow quality usability standards (easy to use all the features i.e. it is not awkward when you go to edit or delete).
5. Form design must be aesthetic (no lame form design).
6. I need some one to start this job right away and to be working full time on it.
7. Buyer is hands on and requires daily reports.
You will find the job description in an attached file.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).