The project is to complement a bigger project that is already being finished. We will provide DB & Table structures, except for the rollback procedure.
All coding must be done in PHP with MySQL. Since its a part of a bigger project please dont bid if you can't deliver in these language/engine.
Timeframe is 1 - 2 weeks. Please see under platform for part 3 of the requirements
Requirements for Physical Inventory Program.
* All of these should be warehouse discerning (only print one warehouse at a time)
* Databases already exists, will provide them to the winner of the bid.
Module 1 .- Preparation and print.
* To be able to print “Physical inventory tickets?? based on a format we will give them, with bar coding, and three parts, showing also a graphic (we will provide) of the item.
* To be able to print (MCS) Master Control Sheets (basically a sheet that will show all the articles printed in tickets, and two spots for writing each count.
* To be able to export the MCS to Excel
Module 2 .- Capture
* Two different screens, one for capturing item by item, with a pre-selection of the count, (so that if not specified differently it will remember what count you are registering), and that will validate if the count was already into the system to avoid double capture of a count of an item.
* The other screen must allow to capture the whole MCS in one step (in case they are using the printed version).
* After finishing capturing, it should tell which counts have differences among themselves and allow a third count, only for those items in any of the two modes.
Module 3 .- Reports & final processes
* After doing these we need reports.
* 1 report advising which items have a difference among count 1 and 2, and count 3 does not match either count 1 or 2 (discrepancies where not two numbers of count are the same).
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The code will be deployed on a windows server, and the full system works from the internet
* A screen to validate which of the three counts of these items will be the good one.
* Once validated these, (electronic signature validating the Physical Inventory) it will print another report that will show the items that showed difference, between what was in the registry, and what was counted in the physicall inventory, showing units and cost.
* This last report should be also able to be exported to Excel.
* Write into a database the changes about to be made to the database, then after recording them, so we can do a rollback if necessary, modify the existences on the system.
* An option so that if necessary you can undo the changes (roll-back) leaving the database with the movements you had just before the Physical inventory procedure.