JOB: PHONE TO PC POP-UP AUTO CRM & CONVERSATION REMINDER
(Client has around a $300 max budget.)
I need assistance developing a client of mine has and is interested in.
"Ever get a phone call from a client or other and you remember talking to them but just can't remember what about? This addresses that problem.".
The idea is to create a software program which should be fairly easy and I'm looking for someone who can help me develop and build the software to achieve the following...
1. Phone line from wall to PC via phone line splitter or to PC and then out to phone so the phone still works normal.
2. Upon any incoming call, the PC using Caller ID service can identify immediatly the incomming call and even if you are working on the computer, to the side of the computer a pop-up control panel appears immediatly identifying....
- The callers phone number (if listed)
- Name of Caller (if listed but can be added to the database if not for future calls)
- Country, State and City or Provance captured by the area code and prefix of the phone number
- A list of conversations all which have dates and times of the last recorded calls so you immediatly know what you last spoke about, the date and time you last spoke of it, and a dialog box above all conversations listed in Assending Order by date and time so more notes can be taken while talking to the client on the phone for future reminding.
- An additional feature should be the ability to "Record Conversation" and the computer would record the actual conversation so if it's important such as a bill collector, business agreement by phone, directions to or from other business persons, it's recorded onto the computer and would be catagorized right in the same line of conversations whether written or recorded.
- There should be no restriction to making notes in this system even if you are not on the phone. In other words, I could pull up a clients information and add notes I may have got from an email.
That's it for now, I have plans to expand this into a future advanced feature but I need help to figure out the best way to go about this whether it be via software solution or hardware. I really want this done if possible via software only especially now that nearly all computers come complete with onboard modems if one is needed??? This part I don't know and is where I need the help of some experienced with phone to pc connections and information capture.
Post your messages here of how you think this can be achieved and if you are really exceptionally confident you can do this, let me know how you plan on doing this so I know if you really know what you are doing. This is obviously old technology because I had something like this many years ago but havn't seen anything like it since. There are a lot of CRM's on the market all too complecated for what I want. I just want a simple conversation reminder system that pops-up on your computer screen on all in-comming calls to help remind me of who my clients are and what we last spoke of.
One last note, I need to know if you are working off of a already existing software, reverse engineering another program and if so what it is so I can check it out or if this is a unique build and design. It needs to be compatible with modern day internet technology such as fiberoptic FIOS, Cable, and Wireless connections if at all possible? If it's not possible and requires a modem, than say so and let me know how it would work. Let's talk more about this via live messaging. I'm interested in who has the best idea on how to do this?
P.S. Disregard the Budget. I'm going to go for the best bid price from who I believe is absolutly confident in doing the job but then again I don't want to see no bids either so feel free to bid below or above my fixed budget.
Michael D Baker
Project Management USA