I run a website using <[url removed, login to view]> webdate software. I am looking to have PhpBB integrated into the registration page of the webdate software. I only need it to insert the user name, password, and email into phpbb, as after that the users can fill out the rest of the information in the forum if they so choose. Once the user registers for the site and the forum, I need the login to be able to login them into both the site and the forum so that after logging in if they choose to view the forums they are already logged in. I don't want my members logging in once for the site and again for when they wish to view the forums and post.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) I will require that all work done will be installed and shown to be running with no errors before payment is made.
5) Documentation on the implementation is a must for the completed work. I will need to know what files were edited and how for when future upgrades to the webdate software are made.
6) A willingness to work with me on future projects. If you do a good job for me I will have more jobs waiting.
7) I will also require that free maintenance and troubleshooting for two months after implementation. I don't want to be stuck with some code that will fail after a week or so.
The system environment is unix using php and mysql databse.