The basic idea of this project is creating a remote presence robot prototype capable of being controlled over the Internet
Basic features :
- Connection type via Wi-fi
- IP quality Camera 360º motion camera (elevated at 39inches of altitude) (audio+video bi-directional) , there are a lot on the market
- 4 x wheels platform
Important features :
- Very silent movement
- Low energy consume
- Long battery
The purpose of this project, is let Internet end-customers take a walk around a real shop over the Internet to see their products, art gallery, etc..
Here you can see a what we are looking for :
<[url removed, login to view]>
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).