The project is to build virtual trainers for vehicle maintenance systems for a military organization. There must be an Administrator Station, an Instructor Operator Station and 120 Student Stations, connected on a LAN that spans 3 classrooms. The virtual trainers should provide practical application exercises that teach students how to perform maintenance inspections, service and repair of vehicles, shop procedures and the proper use of tools. The software must use high quality graphics and simulate the smallest possible details.
In addition, databases must be built to manages student records and test performance.
All software licensing will be transferred to the government upon completion of the project.
1. Scope of Work
2. Product Drawings and Associated Lists
3. Requirements Tracability Matrix
4. Software Design Requirements
5. Software Products Specifications
6. User Test
7. Software User's Manual
8. Database Design Description
9. Other deliverables as necessary to meet government specifications