maybe i did not explain it right, because many of you are asking the same
1) it can be any of these: php, perl, or xlm, (i am not sure about .asp and
jsp, i don't if my web server support that)
i have own Linux Dedicated Server with following software installed on it:
Apache Web Server PERL
so, what ever work with this.
2) this is a stand alone app and it is not working with a shopping cart.
there are two part to this project, if will putting the next project up
after this is done according to what am looking for.
the next part is as following. (plz note you are not bid on this part)
+works offline on a desktop ( xp, and 2000)
+works offline on a pda
Here the detail's
* login page where customer's login (but can't create a user or reset
password only admin can do that)
* customer need to only see inventory that i have in warehouse from a web
page ( they don't make change to it)
* customer can search for items or items ( something alike )
* Admin control page where you can add items, make change to it, or delete.
* Admin control page where you can add Quantity, make change to Quantity,
or delete Quantity.
* Admin add member, view member, and make change to members.
* not need any reports of any kind at this time.
* Items will have; Products Name:Products Model number:Products
Description:Products Weight:Products Quantity:Attributes(note the Attributes
are the main problem look at * for more info!)
* Attributes or matrix like size's and color's of the items and each of the items
have is own color's and size's
+i don't want to create items again for each of this to show Products
+ex: i have a ball and it size 3,4 and 5, and the color is red, green, blue,
+which mean i have to create 12 same items to show Products Quantity but i
don't want that, i want to create the item one time and is show different
Products Quantity of each of this combination; like ball size 3 color red
=25, ball size 4 color green =36 and so on.....
* remember if don't know what i am talking about talk to me .
* i don't want to know where it want but just what i have ok.
* hope this is help.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web siother servertes or -side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
in all 3.0+ versions of Internet Explorer and Netscape